Who Can Join Us
- Yoga Organizations
- Yoga Schools
- Sports Organizations
- Yoga Tour & Travel Companies
- NGO's Working in Health & Education Sector
- GYM and Fitness Center
Terms And Conditions
Mission of IFY is to bring all Yoga professionals and Yoga Organizations of India and abroad under one roof. To achieve this mission, IFY is operating a "Membership Scheme", providing a platform to all those who have a passion to become a part of the Federation and support its cause. The scheme is open for all professionals and organizations across the world. Membership Type Presently three broad categories of membership are being operated; namely, Yoga Professionals, organizational and International membership. There are different forms for each registration. Membership Fees Yoga professionals: INR 11000 or 180 USD (for International Members) Yoga Organizations: INR 11000 or 180 USD (for International Members) Payment Terms and Conditions
A. Common Terms:
- Payment is applicable only at Cash/Bank Transfer/ NEFT/RTGS/Cheque, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft are all acceptable methods of payment.
- Our Terms are payment in full before procurement.
- Organizations making payment to IFY are requested to send the payment receipt or NEFT Transaction ID through mail.
- For Online Bank transfer: Kindly collect the following information for direct banking payment.
Account Name: INDIAN FEDERATION OF YOGA
A/C No. : 051888700000054
Name of Bank: YES Bank
Address of Bank: HUDSON LINE, KINGSWAY CAMP, DELHI - 110009
Branch Name: HUDSON LINE
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: YESB0000518
- For Cash payment: kindly make the payment at Accounts Department, INDIAN FEDERATION OF YOGA, UG-5, Lusa Tower, Commercial Complex, Azadpur, New Delhi - 110033. Cash Payment made at any other place is not accepted. IFY has not authorized any person or member to collect cash payment on behalf of federation.
- For cheque/draft: kindly make local cheque/draft in favour INDIAN FEDERATION OF YOGA payable at Delhi.
- The payment are to be made under three different category
- Yoga Professional Registration
- Organizational Member Registration
- International Registration
- Kindly contact Mr. Rahul Chauhan or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for any fraud claim or accidental online payment submission. The payment will refund only after cause clarification to board and verification by the board.
- The refund on transaction will be done on same account from which the transaction will process. Note : If the payment made via credit / debit card, the refund is done to the applicant account by default. In case the payer want to debit the amount on same card holder name, he has to provide a separate request letter to Accounts department of INDIAN FEDERATION OF YOGA.
B. Certification/Registration Terms:
- New/renewal of registration/certification is confirmed only after full and final payment corresponds to fee structure.
- No refund is applicable after registration/certification or renewal confirmation.
- The information and limits of information of certification/registration will provide on website after confirmation of acquirer.
- Certificate will be generated maximum within 10 days after confirmation of payment.
Code of Ethics
Members of Indian Federation of Yoga shall promote the dignity of the profession and shall be committed to
- Practicing the profession with honesty, integrity, and accountability
- Respecting all laws and avoiding involvement in any false, fraudulent or deceptive activity
- Striving to increase the competence and prestige of quality profession.
- Faithfully abide by the Articles of Incorporation, by-laws and policies of Federation
- Exercise reasonable care, good faith and due diligence in organizational affairs.
- Maintain a professional level of courtesy, respect, and objectivity in all Federation activities.
- Promote collaboration, cooperation, and partnership among association members.