Terms & Conditions
Mission of IFY is to bring all Yoga professionals and Yoga Organizations of India and abroad under one roof. To achieve this mission, IFY is operating a “Membership Scheme”, providing a platform to all those who have a passion to become a part of the Federation and support its cause. The scheme is open for all professionals and organizations across the world.
Presently three broad categories of membership are being operated; namely, Yoga Professional, organisational and International membership. There are different forms for each registration.
- Yoga professionals: INR 11000 or 180 USD (for International Members)
- Yoga Organizations: INR 11000 or 180 USD (for International Members)
Payment Terms and Conditions
A. Common Terms:
• Payment is applicable only at Cash/Bank Transfer/ NEFT/RTGS/Cheque, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment.
• Our Terms are payment in full before procurement.
• Organizations making payment to IFY are requested to send the payment receipt or NEFT Transaction ID through mail.
• For Online Bank transfer: Kindly collect the following information for direct banking payment.
Account Name: INDIAN FEDERATION OF YOGA A/C No. : ***********************
Name of Bank: YES Bank
Address of Bank: HUDSON LINE, KINGSWAY CAMP, DELHI - 110009
Branch Name: HUDSON LINE
Code / MICR Code: ***********
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: YESB0000518
• For Cash payment: kindly make the payment at Accounts Department, INDIAN FEDERATION OF YOGA, 260, Second Floor, Bhai Parmanand Colony, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi - 110009.
• For cheque/draft: kindly make local cheque/draft in favour INDIAN FEDERATION OF YOGA payable at Delhi.
• The payment are to be made under three different category
A. Yoga Professional Registration
B. Organizational Member Registration
C. International Registration
• Online charge back for paid amount via online transaction is not acceptable.
• Kindly contact Mr. Rahul Chauhan or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for any fraud claim or accidental online payment submission. The payment will refund only after cause clarification to board and verification by the board.
• The refund on transaction will be done on same account from which the transaction will process.
Note : If the payment made via credit / debit card, the refund is done to the applicant account by default. In case the payer want to debit the amount on same card holder name, he has to provide a separate request letter to Accounts department of INDIAN FEDERATION OF YOGA.
B. Certification/Registration Terms:
• New/renewal of registration/certification is confirmed only after full and final payment corresponds to fee structure.
• No refund is applicable after registration/certification or renewal confirmation.
• The information and limits of information of certification/registration will provide on website after confirmation of acquirer.
• Certificate will be generated maximum within 10 days after confirmation of payment.