Duration : 50 Hrs.
A basic foundation course of 50 hrs/15 days in yoga asanas, kriyas, meditation and pranayama will be imparted
- Surya namaskar (sun salutations) – dynamic surya namaskar, surya namaskar with breathe awareness, surya namaskar with mantra chanting.
- Types of hatha posture – standing poses, sitting poses, backward bending poses, forward bending poses, spinal twisting poses etc.
- Postural alignment
- Counter pose
- Sitting postures for pranayama practice
- Types of pranayama – nadi shodhana pranayama, bhastrika, brahmari, and anuloma viloma.
- Jalandharabandha (chin lock)
- Uddiyanabandha (abdominal lock)
- Mulabandha (root lock)
- What is meditation & what is not?
- Shavasana and Yogic breathing
- Jal Neti
- Vaman Kriya or Gajakarni
Hath yoga is to be of service. yoga is not simply exercise. it is much more than that. hath yoga acknowledges the fact that we live as a part of a universe, and comes with its own set of expectations. we are constantly being consumed by other people and their’s needs, but have to create balance within ourselves in order to stay at peace with oneself.