Testing Yoga india
Aims & Objectives
- The certificates or diploma issued by member organizations are equivalent to the certificate issued by other Government or Private institutes.
- Member's Organizations may run Institutions on regular or distance mode to provide education.
- "INDIAN FEDERATION OF YOGA" will issue guidelines and syllabus for all short term and long term courses related to the Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation, Naturopathy, Healing Therapies and Psycho Therapies.
- "INDIAN FEDERATION OF YOGA" will publish books and syllabus for the general, vocational education, medical education and for the development of yoga and naturopathy education.
- To create awareness among the people about Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation, Naturopathy, Healing Therapies and its benefits by organizing seminars, conferences, health camps and workshops in all parts of the country and abroad.
- To hold Conferences, Counseling Classes, Seminars, Workshops, Camps and Public meetings to propagate information and knowledge of Yoga, its various techniques and practice in various parts of India as well as abroad.
- To strengthen the Yoga Institutes in India & abroad Maintaining and promoting the different Indian Yoga traditions.
- To achieve its educational objects, "INDIAN FEDERATION OF YOGA" will provide membership who may open various institutes with different names across the country and abroad.
- Member's Ogranizations may provide trainings for all above said courses through distance education and regular education, shall conduct online or offline exams and issue certificates to the passing candidates.
- To give award and certificates to the trainees who undertake weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annually Yoga and other alternative training .