- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus, and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer
Yoga is an ancient spiritual practice that focuses on improving strength and relaxation, with the goal of inducing a state of calm, harmony and balance in mind, body and spirit.
Yoga is the practice of controlling breath and bodily movements. The word "yoga" comes from the Sanskrit yuj, which means "to control". The aim of yoga is to gain insight into the nature of reality by realizing its unity and oneness with God.
Yoga is not a flowery description, it's a path to be walked. A way to live a full and fulfilling life. A practice and way of being in the world. A commitment toward living fully in all aspects of life.